Confidentiality of Translations
Your trust is crucial to us and we do not want to lose it, that is why we constantly improve not only the quality and timeliness of translations, but we also pay special attention to confidentiality and safety of your orders.
In today's world, "information" has become the most valuable and the most sought-after product on the market. The loss of strategic data often determines the development and even the very existence of companies. That is why it is so important to keep it confidential.
Many translation agencies declare confidentiality of translations. Our translation agency guarantees that instead of only declaring it. In order to meet the expectations of our customers and ensure high-quality of services offered at the TRADO translation agency, we can meet requirements included in:
- the Act of 22 January 1999 Journal of Laws no. 11 concerning the protection of confidential information,
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 9 February 1999 concerning the organization of secret offices (Journal of Laws no. 18),
- Regulation of Ministers of Interior and Administration and National Security of 26 February 1999 concerning the mode and way of acceptance, transport, issuance and protection of materials (Journal of Laws no. 18, item 168),
- Regulation of Ministers of Interior and Administration and National Security of 26 February 1999 concerning the methods of marking the material, including security clauses and way of placing those clauses on materials (Journal of Laws no. 18, item 167)
- Moreover, TRADO Translation Agency has a range of translators holding personal safety certificates which authorize them to access official documents of different levels of confidentiality.
We look forward to cooperating with you.