TRADO Translation Agency partners with hundreds of translators from across Poland, including permanent long-term cooperation with several dozens of skilled specialists, and with native speakers of foreign languages. The translators are specialists in law, economics, marketing, finance, medicine, and many fields of technology. The competence of interpreters is proven by their experience and continuous improvement of qualifications. Our translation agency operates in accordance with the procedures described in PN-EN 15038 regarding the services offered by translation agencies.
Here's what we specialize in:
- We provide various forms of interpreting, such as language assistance at the client's office, whispered interpretation during negotiations and trade talks, presence of a sworn translator needed in offices and notary public offices, simultaneous and consecutive interpreting at larger meetings, conferences and lecture sessions, together with provision of the necessary equipment and support.
- We accept large-scale orders for translations, including translations certified by sworn translators (including non-European languages).
Over the years of activity on the market of translation services in Poland, TRADO Translation Agency has acquired experience and specializes in translating:
- economy texts
- agreements, contracts and other legal texts
- financial statements, balance sheets, articles of association
- tender documentation
- EU law documents
- medical, pharmaceutical and chemical texts
- advertising and marketing materials
- information technology and telecommunications texts
- video games and multimedia
- technical texts
Our agency provides translations both in the European languages (e.g.English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Slovak, etc.), and non-European languages (e.g. Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese, etc.).
TRADO Trqanslation Agency provides translation services in all of Poland - Warsaw, Cracow, Wrocław, Łódź, Poznań, Katowice, Białystok, Olsztyn, Zielona Góra, Zakopane, Toruń, Rzeszów, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Białystok, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Kielce, Opole, Szczecin and many other cities.
TRADO specializes in implementing large orders such as: advertising brochures, instructions, guides, company directories, financial reports, business plans. Deadlines are always adjusted to the customer's needs. Depending on the type and amount of text in the source document, we present different variants of deadlines when making a free price estimation.